(This photo came out slightly fuzzy because I either didn’t let it focus long enough OR had it on the wrong setting, however I really enjoy how the ‘defect’ makes the photo that much more interesting. I’m usually not one for the way that photo-shop or technical difficulties can alter a picture, but I do like how this one came out.)
Top Rated Posts O.O
- Coffee Bean Facts
- Columbus-Giraffe Adventurer Extraordinaire
- Come along with me while I discover how to blog
- Emails and letters that I decided to share ^.^
- Hear your heart. Heart your health. Capiche?
- La poésie (poetry) de Brandylovestomatoes
- My Disneyland ADVENTURE!
- Oh for the love of Rubber Ducks!
- Porterville College and Me
- Quotes/Blogs from or about people I admire
- Saturday's Photo of the Week
- Songs: Lyrics/Blogs stemmed from music
- The adventure of reading, oh my!
- Wednesday's Picture of the Past
- What's happening in Nebraska
Viewed the most ^.^
- I LOVE House Hunter's International! 5 months ago
- Healthy equals happy wp.me/pUsMa-rg 6 months ago
- Found some great books at a yard sale at the apple festival! 7 months ago
- If life gives you lemons, what does death give you? 7 months ago
- Cruise Countdown! wp.me/pUsMa-qT 7 months ago
- Reflections on Working wp.me/pUsMa-qp 10 months ago
- When I came home from work last night I was welcomed to a clean, rearranged front room and dinner. Jake also washed a load of my clothes! :) 10 months ago
- When did all this grown up stuff happen? 10 months ago
Month By Awesome Month
A Handy Dandy Calendar!
- 23,378 hits