The movie was truly incredible; I cried, and cried and then had to excuse myself after the movie, so I could go home and cry some more. I had no idea I would react to the movie this way but I cannot believe that Harry Potter is nearly over. We grew up with it; it is much more than just a book or just a movie. The characters are more real and dear to me than many of the friends I have in the real world. Harry Potter is so much more than what it seems on the surface; it is the very heart of imagination, of magic, of love, of courage and is the core of our ‘growing up’. I will be incredibly, wholeheartedly, sorry to say goodbye when the time comes. All good things must come to an end, including Harry Potter and with that… our childhood.
Archive for November 19th, 2010
Top Rated Posts O.O
- Coffee Bean Facts
- Columbus-Giraffe Adventurer Extraordinaire
- Come along with me while I discover how to blog
- Emails and letters that I decided to share ^.^
- Hear your heart. Heart your health. Capiche?
- La poésie (poetry) de Brandylovestomatoes
- My Disneyland ADVENTURE!
- Oh for the love of Rubber Ducks!
- Porterville College and Me
- Quotes/Blogs from or about people I admire
- Saturday's Photo of the Week
- Songs: Lyrics/Blogs stemmed from music
- The adventure of reading, oh my!
- Wednesday's Picture of the Past
- What's happening in Nebraska
Viewed the most ^.^
- I LOVE House Hunter's International! 5 months ago
- Healthy equals happy wp.me/pUsMa-rg 6 months ago
- Found some great books at a yard sale at the apple festival! 7 months ago
- If life gives you lemons, what does death give you? 7 months ago
- Cruise Countdown! wp.me/pUsMa-qT 7 months ago
- Reflections on Working wp.me/pUsMa-qp 10 months ago
- When I came home from work last night I was welcomed to a clean, rearranged front room and dinner. Jake also washed a load of my clothes! :) 10 months ago
- When did all this grown up stuff happen? 10 months ago
Month By Awesome Month
A Handy Dandy Calendar!
- 23,383 hits