The movie was truly incredible; I cried, and cried and then had to excuse myself after the movie, so I could go home and cry some more. I had no idea I would react to the movie this way but I cannot believe that Harry Potter is nearly over. We grew up with it; it is much more than just a book or just a movie. The characters are more real and dear to me than many of the friends I have in the real world. Harry Potter is so much more than what it seems on the surface; it is the very heart of imagination, of magic, of love, of courage and is the core of our ‘growing up’. I will be incredibly, wholeheartedly, sorry to say goodbye when the time comes. All good things must come to an end, including Harry Potter and with that… our childhood.
Archive for November 19th, 2010
Top Rated Posts O.O
- Coffee Bean Facts
- Columbus-Giraffe Adventurer Extraordinaire
- Come along with me while I discover how to blog
- Hear your heart. Heart your health. Capiche?
- La poésie (poetry) de Brandylovestomatoes
- My Disneyland ADVENTURE!
- oh my!
- Porterville College and Me
- Quotes/Blogs from or about people I admire
- Saturday's Photo of the Week
- Songs: Lyrics/Blogs stemmed from music
- The adventure of reading
- The adventure of reading, oh my!
- Wednesday's Picture of the Past
- What's happening in Nebraska
Viewed the most ^.^
- She’s Gone Vegan wp.me/pUsMa-rx 2 weeks ago
- I nominate @HillywoodShow for a Shorty Award in #webshow because they're THE most talented people on youtube! XOXO ♥ shortyawards.com/HillywoodShow?… 8 months ago
- Because we accept the love we think we deserve. 1 year ago
- I LOVE House Hunter's International! 1 year ago
- Healthy equals happy wp.me/pUsMa-rg 1 year ago
- Found some great books at a yard sale at the apple festival! 1 year ago
- If life gives you lemons, what does death give you? 1 year ago
- Cruise Countdown! wp.me/pUsMa-qT 1 year ago
Month By Awesome Month
A Handy Dandy Calendar!
- 30,064 hits